Ernst and Young Scholarship for Māori and Pasifika
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to a second-year Māori or Pasifika student who is studying towards an undergraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington's School of Business and Government.
Ernst and Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The Ernst and Young Māori and Pasifika Scholarship was established to encourage and support Māori and Pasifika students at Te Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants for this scholarship must be enrolled full time in their second year of an undergraduate degree at Wellington School of Business and Government and must be achieving satisfactory academic results.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study
- Applicants must be of Māori or Pasifika descent
- Applicants must display
- Leadership qualities
- Involvement in community, cultural and extra- curricular activities
- Willingness to give back to the community.