Essence Project Management Scholarship
The Essence Project Management Scholarship aims to encourage academic excellence in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management as well as offering the scholarship recipient an opportunity to undertake a work integrated learning experience through a work placement opportunity at Essence Project Management.
Essence Project Management is an independent project management consultancy who provide a range of leadership, management and independent advisory services to the property and construction market in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Be enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Construction Project Management (C10214); and Have successfully completed a minimum of 48 credit points (or equivalent) in their course at the time of the scholarship - application; and
- Have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 or above; and
- All applicants must submit a curriculum vitae; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS Online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- All candidates must be available to attend an interview (in person or via Zoom).
As demonstrated in the Scholarship application and interview:
- Passion for and motivation to pursue a career in Construction Project Management;
- Innovative thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives;
- Alignment of values, goals and culture with those of Essence Project Management.
- Effective relationship management and communication skills