EU Postgraduate Scholarship
University of Stirling
This scholarship is open to full-time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either EU nationals (domiciled in the EU) or are an ordinary resident in the EU prior to commending their studies
For EU students starting their course in September 2021 and onwards, the UK Government has confirmed you will be classified as an international student. At Stirling, we wish to support our EU students who are affected by this change in status through this transition.
For eligible EU students starting their postgraduate taught course with us on campus in September 2023, or January 2024, we will award an automatic 40% fee discount.
Please note that students from the Republic of Ireland will be classified as rest of UK (RUK), and as such will be eligible for our range of RUK scholarships instead.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be an EU national (domiciled in the EU) or an ordinarty resident in the EU prior to commencing your studies.
- Please note students from the Republic of Ireland will be classified as rest of UK (RUK), and as such will be eligible for our range of RUK scholarships instead
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
No application is necessary. All eligible EU students who enter into an on-campus postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling in September 2023 or January 2024 will automatically be allocated this discount.