University of Greenwich
EU students domiciled in the EU who hold an offer to study with us could receive a significant tuition fee discount for the first year of study in the 2022/23 academic year.
Following the UK's departure from the European Union, we are supporting new EU students by offering a substantial fee-reduction for the first year of study in 2022/23.
Bursary value To work out your first-year fee, find the international fee on your course page, then deduct the bursary amount shown below depending on the type of award you are studying.
Undergraduate £3,000 Undergraduate Year 3 Direct Entry £2,700 Postgraduate £2,500 MBA or MSc with Industrial Placement £2,500
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- You have an offer to study a full-time degree at one our main campuses; Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway.
- You are an EU national domiciled in an EU member state.
- You have been assessed as paying overseas fees with no access to funding from Student Finance England.
Unfortunately, students at the Medway School of Pharmacy and students on Dual-Award programmes are not eligible for this award.
How to apply:
This bursary will be applied automatically, provided you meet the criteria. You will not need to apply.
- The bursary is for the first year of study only.
- Recipients of this award cannot access any other scholarship or bursary offered by the university.