Europe (non-European Union) Regional Scholarship
University of Essex
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you're an international student from one of the above countries and you're funding your own studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £5,000 which you'll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
- These scholarships are restricted to students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely selffunded*.
- Students must be ordinarily resident (see below for the definition of ordinary residence) in one of the countries specified above.
- Students must be commencing studies in the first year (Year 1) of an undergraduate degree at Essex in 2023-24.
- Applicants must actively make Essex their firm choice by 14 July 2023. Applicants that become firm with Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere are not eligible.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot be held in conjunction with any other University of Essex scholarships.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of study (Year1) only.
- Successful applicants should be available for promotional activities. *Students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded.
Learn more or apply
All information about this funding has been collected from and belongs to the funding organization
20 April 2023