Enhanced Business School Research Scholarship
The University of Sydney
15 March 2023
30 September 2023
This scholarship has been developed to support outstanding researchers undertaking postgraduate research with the University of Sydney Business School.
- Stipend of $35,950 per year (indexed on 1st January) for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipients.
- Academic tuition fees are also provided for international recipients, for 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to four years, subject to approval), or up to 1.5 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipients
- In addition, recipients will have the opportunity to receive at least $10,000 per year for carrying out specific teaching duties. Details will be given at the time of scholarship offer.
- Annual stipend allowance equivalent to the difference of externally funded scholarship and the Research Training Program (RTP) rate during scholarship tenure.
- Tenable for up to 3.5 years for PhD recipients (with a possibility to extend to 4 years, subject to approval) and up to 1.5 years for MPhil recipients.
- Only available to students who have been awarded an external scholarship by the University and are completing a research degree at the University of Sydney Business School.
- be a full-time student
- applying to study a postgraduate research degree at the University of Sydney Business School
- not have started your postgraduate research degree.
Learn more or apply
All information about this funding has been collected from and belongs to the funding organization
22 February 2024