Inclusive Education Scholarships - Master of Learning Intervention
THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE
The Department of Education and Training (DET) provides scholarships to Victorian government school teachers and eligible DET staff to undertake the Master of Learning Intervention at the University of Melbourne. For full details, please refer to the Master of Inclusive Education Initiative on the DET website (link provided below).
What are the benefits?
100% fee remission. You will need to fund additional costs such as textbooks or IT equipment yourself.
DET will contribute some funding towards the cost of CRT associated with your course. CRT coverage requirements should be discussed with your principal at the time of application.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be i) currently employed as a teacher in a Victorian government school or ii) employed by the Victorian Department of Education and Training (Visiting Teacher, Student Support Service staff, Koorie Engagement Support Officer).
- meet the entry requirements for the Master of Learning Intervention
- commence the Master of Learning Intervention in Semester 2 (mid year intake)
- be willing and able to complete your course, including the practicum placement requirement, within four years
- provide evidence that your Principal/Manager supports your application and agrees to release you for the required number of practicum placement days (up to 45 days)
- not be the recipient of other scholarships for your course
For full details, please refer to the Master of Inclusive Education Initiative on the DET website.
Please refer to the Master of Inclusive Education Initiative on the DET website.