Indigenous Resource Grant
For Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students to assist with various costs that may impede the continuation of study.
If you are enrolled in an RMIT program and can demonstrate how the continuation of your study is being stopped by a one-off circumstance, then apply for assistance to help.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolled in course/s in an RMIT program in 2022
- discuss your situation with an advisor in the Ngarara Willim Centre
- demonstrate how receiving this assistance will aid you in the continuation of your studies
- for professional development assistance, this is only for students enrolled in certificate IV, diploma, degree or postgraduate by coursework programs and who are making satisfactory academic performance.