Indigenous Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship
For Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander bachelor degree students from interstate or rural/regional Victoria; worth $7,000 per year for standard duration of program.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student
- be an Australian citizen
- be enrolling full-time in an associate or bachelor degree, or a postgraduate by coursework program at RMIT in semester 1 2023 (part-time study will be considered in exceptional circumstances)
- be relocating or have relocated from a rural/regional area to study in Melbourne within the last four years
- be able to provide proof of your Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent to the Ngarara Willim Centre for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples if selected as an eligible recipient
- not currently be receiving an Indigenous Accommodation Scholarship.
Preference will be given to students able to demonstrate financial disadvantage and who have relocated from a rural/regional area to study at RMIT.