ER Walker Bequest Bursary
James Cook University
The ER Walker Bequest Bursary was established in 2014 to support early career researchers undertaking research on stinging jellyfishes (Class Cubozoa) as part of a degree at James Cook University. The research may be on any aspect of Cubozoan biology, ecology or risk management, as well as the study of venoms, development of anti-venoms or patient care. Applications are sought from early career researchers (i.e. Honours students, Master or PhD candidates) for the purposes of funding;
- attendance at a relevant conference;
- fieldwork and directly associated costs, including but not limited to travel, accommodation, specialised equipment purchase or hire;
- costs associated with a research assistant on a specific trip or part of a project.
If all the below statements describe you and your current situation, you can apply for this scholarship.
- I am admitted to an honours or postgraduate degree
- I am undertaking research on stinging jellyfishes (Class Cubozoa)