ETHEL BERRY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore,
Choice of School: Applicants must be accepted for full time enrollment at an accredited four-year college or university, or accredited two-year institution, located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Applicants must have a reputation of good character, be a well-rounded citizen and have participated in extra-curricular school or community activities. Successful applicants should demonstrate that they have the maturity and commitment to succeed in college level courses of study. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Nature of Award: $500 for one academic year
How to Apply:
Applications are available at www.cfes.org or in the Wicomico High School Guidance office. Completed applications must be submitted to the school’s Guidance office by no later than April 1st to be considered for a scholarship award, only when the following have been submitted:
- A completed scholarship application
- Official high school transcript of grades
- Letter of acceptance from College or University
- Two letters of recommendation from non-family members (e.g. teacher, guidance counselor, employer, athletic coach, etc.)
- Applicants may be required to be interviewed by the Scholarship Advisory Committee.
Who May Apply:
Applicants must be graduating seniors of Wicomico High School in Wicomico County, Maryland who are pursuing a career in education with a plan to pursue employment on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.