Innovative tools and business models
The objective of the Innovative tools and business models action is to strengthen the competitiveness, scalability and sustainability of the European players, as well as to improve the visibility and availability of European works and increase audiences in the digital environment. The aim is to support projects focusing on the specific challenges of the audiovisual sector such as discoverability, sequencing of release windows, financing and territoriality in order to enable strong and visible offers of European works online and across borders to a wide public.
- Improve the competitiveness of the European audiovisual industry: transparency, data collection and the appropriate use of big data, adaptation to the challenges and opportunities driven by the ongoing changes in the audiovisual markets;
- Improve the greening process of the European audiovisual industry;
- Improve the production and circulation of European audiovisual works in the digital age;
- Increase the visibility, availability and diversity of European audiovisual works in the digital age;
- Increase the potential audience of European audiovisual works in the digital age.
Description of the activities to be funded
Support the development and/or the spread of innovative tools and business models to increase the visibility, availability, audience and diversity of European works in the digital age and/or the competitiveness and/or the greening process of the European audiovisual industry.
Eligible countries : as described in the Call document .
Eligibility and admissibility conditions: as described in the Call document .
Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template .
Evaluation criteria, scoring, threshold and process are described in the Call document .
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: as described in the Call document.
Publication of the call: 18/10/2022
Deadline for submitting applications: January, 24 2023 17:00 (Brussels Time)
Evaluation period: February-May 2023
Information to applicants: June 2023
Signature of grant agreement: August 2023
- Proposal templates, guidance and model grant agreements (MGA):