European Youth Event 2023 – Programme
The main objective of the call is to build and strengthen European citizenship among young people, raise awareness about how the EU works and the democratic role of the European Parliament, and empower them to become active citizens, encouraging their active involvement and participation in the European Elections 2024.
The purpose of the Category 2 activities ( Art & Cultural Programme) is to complement the activities organised under Categories 1 and 3 by offering activities that create cultural understanding and acceptance through art, overcoming linguistic barriers. Art provides a universal framework for discussing values. It appeals to a wide audience and contributes to the development of the soft skills needed for responsible citizenship.
Category 2 aims at:
- offering an art programme that brings together EYE participants and local youth;
- engaging young participants in thinking about issues in today's society through art;
- supporting emerging artists from the European Union and encouraging EYE participants and local youth to discover emerging artists from the European Union;
- raising awareness on the contribution of art to the European Union;
- animating the outdoor and indoor venues of the EYE.
- Admissibility conditions: described in section 5 of the call document
Proposal page limits: described in section 5 of the call document
Eligible countries: described in section 6.3 of the call document
Other eligibility conditions: described in section 6.1 of the call document
Financial and operational capacity and exclusion: described in section 7 of the call document
Evaluation and award:
described in sections 8 and 9 of the call document
Award criteria, scoring and thresholds: described in section 9 of the call document
Submission and evaluation processes : described in sections 5 and 8 of the call document and the Online Manual
Indicative timeline for evaluation and grant agreement: described in section 4 of the call document
6 . Legal and financial set-up of the grants: described in section 10 of the call document
- Additional Suporting Documents:
· EYE Additional Information: