EURES Social partners cooperation
The overall objectives of the call topic are to facilitate workers' intra-EU labour mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as to support the implementation of the EURES Regulation, in particular in EEA countries.
The ultimate goal of the call is to facilitate the job matching, placement and recruitment process on a fair basis.
This topic covers activities of European social partner organisations which are observers in the Advisory Committee on Free Movement of Workers to inform about, coordinate and to facilitate intra-EU labour mobility among their member organisations and to ensure that those member organisations, which are also part of the EURES network, are well aligned to the objectives of EURES and/or become EURES members or partners admitted by the national EURES Coordination Offices.
Proposals under this topic must support at least one of these activities:
- To improve the visibility and awareness of EURES targeted at their members, in line with the EURES communications strategy. The campaign should have the clear goal to increase the use of the services offered by the EURES portal and network
- To cooperate with other organisations in EURES-related activities such as recruitment events.
- To improve client services provided by social partner organisations to mobile and cross-border workers, bearing in mind good practices and the developments relating to admission systems for EURES Members and Partners
In addition, proposals under this topic can support any of the following activities:
- To organise stakeholder events relating to intra-EU labour mobility, EURES, cross-border partnerships and cooperation in this area, bringing together representatives of employers' organisations, trade unions, public and private employment services and public authorities, with a view to reporting to the Commission on data, findings and recommendations.
- To support exchange of best practices and mutual learning on the development of new or better services for jobseekers and employers, to be provided by social partners or other organisations in the context of chapter V of the EURES Regulation.
- To provide recruitment assistance through their staff to jobseekers and employers, such as:
- Recruiting workers and attracting employers.
- Identifying suitable job vacancies or CVs.
- Helping to draft CV's, job applications, and job vacancies.
- Matching CVs and vacancies.
- To provide guidance and information, to potential mobile jobseekers and their employers, on:
- living and working conditions, including general information on social security, taxation, labour law and administrative procedures regarding employment.
- apprenticeships, traineeships and access to vocational education and training.
- Participate in the coordination meetings of the of EURES cross-border partnerships.
Not eligible under this topic are training activities for EURES advisers and other staff of social partners, which can be covered by the EURES training programme.
Eligible countries: as described in the Call document.
Eligibility and admissibility conditions: as described in the Call document.
Applications must be submitted before the call deadline and electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System. Paper submissions are NOT possible.
Applications (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System.
Applications must be complete and contain:
Application Form (Part A)
Application Form (Part B)
Annexes and supporting documents (to be uploaded as PDF files).
At proposal submission, the lead applicant will have to confirm that it has the mandate to act for all applicants; that the information in the application is correct and complete and that the participants comply with the conditions for receiving EU funding (especially eligibility, financial and operational capacity, exclusion, etc). Before signing the grant, each beneficiaries and affiliated entities will have to confirm this again by signing a declaration of honour (DoH).
Applications must be readable, accessible and printable, not exceeding  pages.
The award criteria for this call are as follows:
Depth of coverage of compulsory activities that can be funded
Number and depth of coverage of optional activities that can be funded. Clarity and consistency of project, tasks supporting the activities, objectives and planning. Complementarity with other initiatives by the same organization(s). Complementarity with other existing similar initiatives.
Project design and implementation (max. 20 points):
Extent to which the methodology is adequate to implement the project. Adequacy and completeness of the procedures for monitoring and reporting of the action. Feasibility of the project within the proposed time frame. Cost/effectiveness of the proposal and adequacy of the proposed allocation of resources. Project team and cooperation arrangements (max. 20 points): Adequacy and consistency of the project team and (where applicable) consortium. Complementarity of the members’ expertise. Adequacy and completeness of the procedures for coordination and risk-management. Impact (max. 20 points): Adequacy of the indicators to measure the achievement of the activities that can be funded. Justification of the targets for the indicators. Degree to which the likely level of output and impact of the project is proportional to the amount of the requested grant. Appropriateness of the dissemination activities to ensure that beneficiaries and other European actions can profit from the action. Sustainability of results after EU funding ends.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: as described in the Call document.
Call opening: 21 February 2023
Deadline for submission: 03 May 2023 – 17:00:00 CET (Brussels) Evaluation: May-June 2023 Information on evaluation results: 15 September 2023 GA signature: October 2023/January 2024
- Proposal templates, guidance and model grant agreements (MGA):
Standard proposal template af_esf-socpl_en.pdf (europa.eu) Call document https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/esf/wp-call/2023/call-fiche_esf-2023-eures-cbc_en.pdf Guide for applicants : om_en.pdf (europa.eu) Mono/Multi-beneficiary Model Grant Agreementgeneral-mga_esf-socpl_en.pdf (europa.eu)