EURES EEA non-EU countries cooperation
The overall objectives of the call topic are to facilitate workers' intra-EU labour mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as to support the implementation of the EURES Regulation.
The ultimate goal of the call is to facilitate the job matching, placement and recruitment process on a fair basis.
Applicants under this specific call topic are informed that the award of grants to applicants from countries which are members of the European Economic Area (EEA) is only possible if the EEA countries have complied with Art 29 of the ESF+ Regulation that stipulates that the EaSI strand shall be open to the EEA participation by means of an agreement with the Union, in accordance with the conditions laid down in the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
This topic shall support the implementation of Union law on facilitating intra-EU labour mobility and the work of the EURES network in the EEA countries.
Proposals under this topic must support all these activities:
- To provide recruitment assistance through the EURES advisers and other staff of the EEA employment services to jobseekers and employers, such as:
- Recruiting workers and attracting employers.
- Identifying suitable job vacancies or CVs.
- Helping to draft CV's, job applications, and job vacancies.
- Matching CVs and vacancies.
- To provide guidance and information, to potential mobile jobseekers and their employers, on:
- living and working conditions, including general information on social security, taxation, labour law and administrative procedures regarding employment.
- apprenticeships, traineeships and access to vocational education and training.
- To improve the visibility and awareness of EURES in the EEA countries and to advertise the information and services provided, in line with the EURES communications strategy.
- To monitor placement outcomes and customer satisfaction.
- To contribute to the pool of job vacancies and CVs in the EURES portal, in cooperation with the NCO.
- To cooperate with other EURES countries in joint projects such as recruitment events.
In addition, proposals under this topic must support at least one of the following activities:
- To provide new and specialised services that are not or only partially available so far, thus contributing to filling the possible gaps of services provided in the region (e.g. post-recruitment support, cross-border projects, combination of training and placement, specific services for the placement of long-term unemployed, etc.);
- To support the implementation of the EURES regulation and, in particular, to contribute to the EURES programming cycle and the exchange of information between Member States; to coordinate EURES activities at national level and participate in the coordination meetings of the EURES network;
Eligible countries: as described in the Call document.
Eligibility and admissibility conditions: as described in the Call document.
Applications must be submitted before the call deadline and electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System. Paper submissions are NOT possible.
Applications (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System.
Applications must be complete and contain:
Application Form (Part A)
Application Form (Part B)
Annexes and supporting documents (to be uploaded as PDF files).
At proposal submission, the lead applicant will have to confirm that it has the mandate to act for all applicants; that the information in the application is correct and complete and that the participants comply with the conditions for receiving EU funding (especially eligibility, financial and operational capacity, exclusion, etc). Before signing the grant, each beneficiaries and affiliated entities will have to confirm this again by signing a declaration of honour (DoH).
Applications must be readable, accessible and printable, not exceeding  pages.
The award criteria for this call are as follows:
Depth of coverage of compulsory activities that can be funded
Number and depth of coverage of optional activities that can be funded. Clarity and consistency of project, tasks supporting the activities, objectives and planning. Complementarity with other initiatives by the same organization(s). Complementarity with other existing similar initiatives.
Project design and implementation (max. 20 points):
Extent to which the methodology is adequate to implement the project. Adequacy and completeness of the procedures for monitoring and reporting of the action. Feasibility of the project within the proposed time frame. Cost/effectiveness of the proposal and adequacy of the proposed allocation of resources. Project team and cooperation arrangements (max. 20 points): Adequacy and consistency of the project team and (where applicable) consortium. Complementarity of the members’ expertise. Adequacy and completeness of the procedures for coordination and risk-management. Impact (max. 20 points): Adequacy of the indicators to measure the achievement of the activities that can be funded. Justification of the targets for the indicators. Degree to which the likely level of output and impact of the project is proportional to the amount of the requested grant. Appropriateness of the dissemination activities to ensure that beneficiaries and other European actions can profit from the action. Sustainability of results after EU funding ends.
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement: as described in the Call document.
Call opening: 21 February 2023
Deadline for submission: 03 May 2023 – 17:00:00 CET (Brussels) Evaluation: May-June 2023 Information on evaluation results: 15 September 2023 GA signature: October 2023/January 2024
- Proposal templates, guidance and model grant agreements (MGA):
Standard proposal template af_esf-socpl_en.pdf (europa.eu) Call document https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/esf/wp-call/2023/call-fiche_esf-2023-eures-cbc_en.pdf Guide for applicants : om_en.pdf (europa.eu) Mono/Multi-beneficiary Model Grant Agreementgeneral-mga_esf-socpl_en.pdf (europa.eu)