ERDF Growth Grant Funds (£1,000 to £10,000)
East Cambridgeshire District Council
These grants are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and provide a 50% match-funded grant from £1,000 up to £10,000 to support small and medium sized businesses in meeting their business objectives and plans for growth. Eligible businesses can apply for a grant based on their predicted annual turnover of:
At least £50,000 £ 1,000 Grant - Open to all businesses At least £150,000 £ 5,000 Grant - Open to established businesses trading At least £250,000 £10,000 Grant - Open to established businesses trading
Funding can support the purchase of new equipment, tooling costs, property extensions or improvements. It can support exhibiting at home or overseas and developing new products or processes. It can also be used for marketing and digital activities, innovation or research and IT hardware purchases (excluding laptops, tablets or mobile phones).
In general grant funds can't be used towards:
- Equipment / software etc. already purchased. We are unable to approve any grants where the purchased or order has already been made.
- The purchase of furniture and consumables
- Routine property maintenance
- Development and marketing of information websites and brochures etc, which lack a clear focus on e-commerce development
- Facebook marketing / advertising
- Purchase and installation of off-the-shelf software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office software, standard Sage packages etc.) Purchases made via hire purchase, lease or other finance agreement
- Employee wages
- General purchase of stock
- Business running or monthly costs or routine maintenance
- To qualify for some of the grants, the business must operate from a commercial premise within East Renfrewshire