Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Continued support for EDI infrastructure operating in the social investment market
Not for profit (incl. NGOs)
What will we fund?
- Continued support for EDI infrastructure operating in the social investment market The Connect Fund will continue to provide grant funding to support infrastructure organisations and investment intermediaries to deliver projects that will lead to greater equality, diversity and inclusion on both the supply and demand-side of the social investment market.
- We will fund projects that have a practical and tangible impact on the social investment sector.
- Where possible, we will look to support projects that have the potential to address a market challenge at scale, rather than those that focus solely on small-scale interventions.
- Where appropriate, we will prioritise applications from organisations that are led by under-represented groups, such as those that primarily serve Black and minoritised communities, disabled people, members of the LGBTQ+ community and women-led enterprises.
Who can apply?
All Connect Fund applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your organisation must be based in England.
- Your organisation must be a social investment fund manager or advisor; membership body; sector, place-based, or equalities network; umbrella organisation; voluntary sector infrastructure organisation; or community foundation.
- Your organisation must be incorporated and registered as a charity, social enterprise or have social purpose clearly incorporated into your articles of association with an appropriate asset lock and/or mission lock.
We welcome applications from organisations led by Black and minoritised communities, Disabled people, the LGBTQ+ community and women.
Learn more or apply
All information about this funding has been collected from and belongs to the funding organization
20 April 2023