Event Reset Grants
Ashford Borough Council
Our Funding Objectives To support the delivery of a diverse range of community events and festivals by helping event organisers re-establish and reconnect to their audience, thereby promoting the active participation of residents in community life.
We will fund community events that:
- Are delivered within the borough of Ashford.
- Are open to the whole community.
- Are free to attend or provide some free activity within the overall event.
- Provide opportunities for volunteering and/or community participation.
- Promote environmentally responsible and sustainable behaviour.
Funding available – revenue grants up to £1,000 for any one project.
Funding can cover the full cost of your event – but we particularly welcome applications where other funding sources will contribute to the full costs.
In order to apply for an Event Reset Grant from Ashford Borough Council, you must meet all of the criteria below:
- Be a not-for-profit organisation with a formal charitable status OR an unincorporated organisation with a constitution and a formally appointed voluntary management committee.
- Deliver the event or festival in the Ashford Borough.
- Ensure your service(s), project(s) or facilities are open to any resident in the borough (or have a clear, non-financial justification for targeting or prioritising a client group).
- Have a bank or building society account in the organisation's name.
- Have relevant insurances in place e.g. public liability insurance, buildings insurance.
- Demonstrate you have relevant safeguards and policies in place i.e. risk assessments, health and safety policy, safeguarding policy.
- Have obtained all relevant licences and permissions e.g. sale of alcohol, permission of landowner, temporary event notice.